Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Site access and browsing is only admitted following acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
This site may not be used or visited without having accepted the conditions herein.
The use of the site implies acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
1. This site and the information that it contains, together with names, pictures, photos and reproductions, logos and trademarks concerning Mora Attilio Srl are confidential and safeguarded by copyrights in terms of brands, patents and unfair competition. All the products, pictures, reproductions, logos, trademarks and patents are owned exclusively by Mora Attilio Srl. No other subject is owner of licenses or rights of use of such assets. The contents of the site cannot, in any way whatsoever, be interpreted in the sense of the allocation of license rights or rights of use of the products or trademarks of Mora Attilio Srl. Violations will be pursued legally on behalf of Mora Attilio Srl based on current regulations that safeguard trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described in this site may be supplied if and when available without the publication in the site implying the guarantee (even implicit) of the availability, saleability, suitability for certain uses and compliance with current laws in the various countries.
3. Mora Attilio Srl may not be held responsible, in any case whatsoever, either contractually or extra-contractually, for damages (including indirect or non-quantified damages) deriving from the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way deriving or related to the use of this site.
4. This site may include publications with inexact technical data or printing errors, which will be corrected as soon as possible to the discretion of Mora Attilio Srl.
The data contained in the site may not actually be up to date, since the site is up-dated only on a periodic basis. Modifications to the data published in the site may be made with delays compared to the modifications actually made to the products or to the data related to the same.
5. Mora Attilio Srl may at any time add modifications to these access terms and conditions, just like to any other parts of the site, without notice.
6. Mora Attilio Srl is not responsible for the content of sites connected to its own Internet site, nor for any problems deriving from the indirect connection via other links.
7. Mora Attilio Srl advertises all of its products in this site. This does not mean that all the products are marketed in every country, nor does it mean that the products, if marketed, are immediately available in each country. Those interested are requested to apply for information directly from the head office of Mora Attilio Srl if up-dated information should be required.
8. These site access terms and conditions are governed by Italian law and any disputes deriving from the use of the site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Milano, Italy.
9. USERS WHO DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE ARE REQUESTED TO IMMEDIATELY EXIT THE SITE AND NOT TO USE IT FURTHER.